Tips for having a Positive Digital Footprint



This week in our Health class, our amazing teacher and our cool class 9TTu have been looking at a few important tips or information that you need to have a Positive Digital Footprint. We have learnt a lot, or I have learnt a lot thanks to Whaea Kata, she has taught me a lot and now I am Thinking before I post something because I have learnt that it's really important that you Stop, Think before you click because you can just post something and then when you look back at it then you might think "OMG, Why did I post that" so it's always good to think before you click. Thank you Whaea Kata Or Miss O'Donnell for everything you have taught us, even though our class is a bit naughty but we actsually appreciate what you have done for our class 9TTu :-) Here a presentation, of some good tips for having a Positive Digital Footprint !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life