Describing Words


 Today in graphics we have been learning how to describe objects such as the shape, texture, form, people who use that object, size, flavour and many more ! I think that this had really impacted our learning not only in graphics but also a great impact for our other subjects, such as English ! We have been look at the TC SOLO and we are working on multiscructual (describing) This has been a great lesson with Ms Ferguson ! Here's a presentation of objects that my partner (magnolia) and I worked on, its not yet completed but hope you enjoy :-)

Comments

  1. You worked really successfully in your team May and did some great work between you. I liked the way your team talked about the problem as you were working. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

32 Interesting facts about Me