Number Topic - Math

Questions

What do you already know about our number topic?

Answer : To be honest I don't know much about number but i'm trying to learn more and more everyday so that I can improve everyday and yeah but for me personally the things that I know about the number topic at the moment is that you use number to solve problems, count and also measure things. Number is useful to many things !

What level do you think you are at currently? Why ?

Answer : I think I am on level 4 ish because to be honest I don't know much of my timetables but I am trying everyday to practice more and more with my parents, but mainly my mum. She has been helping to a lot with my maths cause if you know me yous know that maths is not my strongest subject, but you also know that I am a hard working person who never gives up. 

What are you looking forward to learning in our number topic ?

Answer : I am looking forward just to learn more and gain my knowledge on number to be honest. I don't have a specific reason on what to look forward to learning. I just want to gain more knowledge on this amazing topic.

What are your school / achievement goals for this topic? Why?


Answer : My school achievement goals for this number topic is mainly just ...
*Trying my best even though I don't understand
*Always asking Ms Munoz if I don't understand anything and also asking some class mates 
*To be honest just trying my best, doing my best, to the best of my ability with a good attitude 

What are your personal goals for this topic?

Answer : I think that my personal goals for this topic would be just never giving up because I know that I have a great teacher and great friends that can support me with this new topic, that we are gonna be learning about. So yeah basically just the goals I have added above in my school achievement goals, its the same here for my personal goals ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

Finding The Theme Of A Text